Monday, August 10, 2009

~WTF~



sakit mata.. laju le pulak..

missing you is my hobby

caring for you is my job

making you happy is my duty

And loving you is my life


You know what come across my mind one day...

Is about car registration plate number. Silly think come across my (actually clean) mind.

You know that the fastest number is Wilayah Persekutuan which starts with W. The latest you can check for an update is at http://www.jpj.gov.my/malay/plateno.htm



Have ever come to your mind when the alphabet number reach to WTF..

Do you want a vehicle with a such unique registration plate number??

Do you dare??!! Hahahhahahh.. whosoever does understand what i mean please please join me lol ........ muhahahhahahah..





note: to Scha, sorry for Mama nye dirty mind. Take it as some silly daily life joke kay.. but please mind your words in front of others...

♥'s,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker