Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scha is growing...fast??!!


Past few day, theres sooooo many things i've to done. Luckily you're healthy. Except your flu still flowing non-stop.. but its like, nothings bother u. Despite all the sickness in u, outcome, much eassier to give u medicine nowdays. But yet still Mama worried, thinking (am i do right?) is't ok for u to take lots of medicine?.... got to ask someone on this.

Scha is quick at learning new things. What people do, you stare and end up copycat others. When i just *tampar2 manja* at Ayah, PAP! (u slapping me..).. isk..isk.. Got to watch our manners in front of u now ni.. but knowing me + Ayah, we such a very sempoi couple..( tak bole blah..)

We also start to eat dinner everyday, together at home. U loves to eat byurself. Of course theres a mess (lots of it), but Mama + Ayah are so happy watching you doing lots of new things. I know in this state, you are learnings. I'm trying hard to make sure u learn to do things byurself. Sometimes, (as-a-mother), is always an xtra superduper cautious of me. *Skit2, Scha, NO!.. Scha, dont do that.. Scha, jangan.. Schhha, pleasssee.....* (yeah, i know i jawes..so do ayah..)

See you growing, knowing the feeling of motherhood, make me realise how much my mom have sacrifice toward me. U may not know it yet (not until u give birth dear..) but i will make sure you got all the love, the care and the cheerish inside of me..



p/s: Remember, Learn to appreciate others by respect the eldest, take a good care of your honour as it is above all, never lies and never ever talk bad about others as we are not as perfect as no one is.

luv,
mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker