Monday, April 6, 2009

Lost my temper...




Been busy with catering last week. There's last minute order, well from my aunt, at first dah tolak. then she call again, bgtau suh order je.. ok la ( its not that i'm greedy but i feel like to fullfill the last minute challenge..) not knowing at first that the order are from SAPURA. Well, i've been trying not to take order that related with my aunt, it is because is such so damn fussy of her. Imagine just for 15 pax order, she will call me almost 5 times a day just to remind about the food and make it extra. ( padahal payment sama je..) so bile dah terterima the job, its so damn pressure while cooking and having someone calling, yelling at me just for not remember about bringing her, an ashtray. F*!

Calling me last night at 11.30 while i'm busy cooking just ask me to look for an ashtray and a chocolate case. Kot ye pun takleh ke call n cakap elok2. Bile sound balik nape dia maki tadi, wah, dengan tersangatlah marah, just yell "bila w* maki kamu, jgn kurang ajar.." hello!!.. sapa plak yg kurang ajar? apa plak kena mengena ngan kurang ajar semua.. yg lagi best, call my mom and my brother siap nangis2 bagai.. sabar manusia ada tahapnya..

lantaklu la auntie oii.. gua dah malas nak layan kerenah emosi di luar kawalan macam gini.. just live your life and dont disturb mine.


Note: To Wanchik, You're matured enough for me to tell you, please grown-up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker