Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alhamdullillah...


I'm soooo sleepy at the office today. Last past two days, instead of 'ngemas', (and still early) i just went to sleep untill morning. Even typing this entry with my mouth wide open like mr. hyppo + dog mimeming "in the jungle, the mighty jungle.. the lion sleep tonight.....oooOOOooo.... ( it keeps singing inside my brain..wtf!! ) Aarrggghhh!!!!!!

You wake up early today at 7.30 a.m. First there's a smile and "chak! chak!" sound... 5 minutes later.. there goes your "ngek! ngek! ngek!. I guess you're still sleepy. Give you "netek" nearly half an hour, then you're ok.

I, myself still feeling tired due to our migrate. Actually, mama so headache by looking and thinking where to start first... kitchen.. you room.. my room.. even the bathroom.. Yang paling pusing sekali pasal baju2 yang berlambak lambak.. i guess i will handle that one first..

Ayah must be so damn tired the past few day. Berangkut bagai.. (mama is so blessed with a very helping-hand hubby + loving sometime jobo a.k.a jawes..) Well, we're all tired, even Atuk is so super cool, which by making our house in tip top condition. Thanks alot Atuk.

Its a new enviroment and seems all go smoothly, flow with Allah swt blessing. (hope so..).. Luv it!.. erkk tetiba mama dah tak sleepy + headache. Alhamdullillah.

Everythings happen in our life now, for me is Alhamdullillah. Alhamdullillah. Alhamdullillah. Syukur hambamu padamu ya Allah. Allahuakbar.

note: Enjoy this.. (its my old + all (^_^) time favourite..)




one day, i wish, we may sang this song together chilling out..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker