Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ayah!



Today is Ayah's birthday. Mama dah wish semalam, but not exactly after 12 midnight. Mama tertido while netek kan Scha. Ayah plak, aper lagik kalo tak Futsal! I wish him at 12:57 . Tu pun nasib tersedar..


Note for Ayah,


To my Lovelife, Happy Birthday Sayang. I always pray for your happiness, healthiness and everythings that would do u best... Hopping that Allah will always look after u. Pray that Allah will lead u to be more faithful in Islam as me and Scha would always look up at u.


Sayang, truely, everyday with you, make me much better person today. U taught me to be more patience, jgn garang2 and becoming more like you "mr. keep it clean, always.". hehehhe..


Moga umur kita panjang, sihat, sentiasa ingat Allah, agar dapat kita didik anak2 (hope dapat tambah segera, =P..., dapat jalan dengan anak2, dapat balas jasa ibu bapa kita, dapat sama2 kita mengerjakan fardu haji dan dapat beramal ibadah secukupnya buat bekalan di dunia dan akhirat.


My love for you sayang, is Nevertheless...♥♥♥

my two lovelife..

p/s: Ayah, (sing along..) "Happy Birthday To You! (2x) U were born in the Zoo, With the monkeys and the elephants, and you smell like one too!"



's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker